There is great value in working with a real investor, not only because of the knowledge and skills people can learn from real investors, but also because this type of mentoring provides professional socialization and personal support to facilitate success in one’s personal life too. Quality mentoring greatly enhances people’s chances for success. Research shows that people who experience good mentoring also have a greater chance of securing great financial assets, and/or greater career advancement potential in administration or sectors outside their sphere of influence.
A real investor can help entrepreneurs learn how to navigate many of the challenges typically faced by investing in today’s world.
A real investor is a business professional with the experience to provide personalized support, sound business advice and encouragement to help emerging entrepreneurs develop their own abilities and insights. A real investor’s value stems from the fact that they’ve “been there and done that,” giving you the opportunity to learn from their mistakes and successes.
The role of a Pries Capital Investor is to:
- Help build your self-reliance and leadership skills.
- Help you discover your own insights, abilities and solutions as you start and grow your financial assets.
- Support your self-directed learning and help you come to your own conclusions and decisions.
- Listen to your ideas and answer your questions truthfully.
- Give emotional support while also challenging you.
- Provide real world business advice when requested/appropriate.
- Celebrate milestones and successes.
Being given the “answers” can make your life easier, but that isn’t the primary type of support a real investor provides. Our investor’s will enable you and provide opportunities for you to learn how to solve problems and make decisions, ultimately helping you to help yourself.
Making Good Choices
Why is working with a real investor so important?